Compliance Manager - Great Opportunity!
- Excel Technical Consulting - 59 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
This position will oversee the Quality Compliance for the maintenance operation of a rotary facility, covering all Part 145 and flight operation requirements
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Planning, development and maintenance of a quality assurance system
- Internal and External Audits
- Reporting of incidents from flight operations
- Communication with national authorities
- Management of compliance with manuals and MOE procedures
This is a great role for a true compliance professional, a great opportunity to establish a quality assurance system and have control over how it is managed and developed.
The ideal person will have held a similar position for at least 5 years, and be fully versed with European regulations covering both maintenance and flight operations, especially EC 216/2008, EU 965/2012 and EU 1321/2014.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and associated benefits - as well as joining a growing company that is making waves within its field!
If you have what it takes, and you believe you can add something to this company, please apply now!
- Full time
Posted 7 Jul 2019
Closes 6 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Freight