AMOS Business / Systems Analyst (Engineering)
- Ryanair - 87 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe's largest airline group, is the parent company of Ryanair DAC, Lauda, Buzz, Malta Air and Ryanair UK. Carrying over 153m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 87 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737's on order, which will enable Ryanair Holdings to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair Holdings has a team of more than 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 34-year safety record.
Ryanair uses Swiss-AS developed system, AMOS, for the management of all of its Engineering functions throughout its Base Maintenance, Line Maintenance, Materials, Planning, Maintenance Programme and Modification Control. We are looking for a senior Business/Systems Analyst to manage the overall system and continue to drive its utilisation and benefits to deliver operational efficiencies across all areas of Engineering through the analysis of Engineering IT needs and liasing with our IT Dept to implement solutions.
Working as part of team in our Dublin Office, you will help to develop and project manage the introduction of our Electronic Technical Log.
The Engineering AMOS / IT Business Analyst/Systems Analyst will be overall responsible for ensuring the AMOS System is fully operational using its maximum available functionality. This will include:
- Management of AMOS S/W upgrades to ensure a smooth and continuing availability of AMOS.
- Developing and maintain an AMOS upgrade policy.
- Generation of reports to provide management information across all Engineering functions.
- Timely fixing of bugs identified by users.
- Development of specifications for new AMOS functionality and the management of its introduction into Ryanair engineering operation.
- Development of AMOS training modules for engineering departments and providing training as required.
- Identify and support the introduction of new technology into Ryanair's operation.
- Work with Ryanair Labs teams to manage the in-house development of new technologies and systems to support AMOS operations.
- A degree/diploma in IT or engineering with a strong information technology background.
- The ideal candidate will have 3 years' experience managing an IT based system preferably in an airline. An understanding of the processes relating to an airline's engineering system would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 6 Jul 2019
Closes 5 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT