B1 Licensed Engineer - ZRH
- Carbon60 - 20 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
B1 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - A350, A380 and B787
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a number of B1 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer on the A350, A380 and B787 to work a permanent position based in Zurich, Switzerland.
The B1 Licensed Engineer will perform aircraft maintenance and return to service as directed by the company Maintenance Authorization.
* Promote a positive Safety Culture and ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organisation.
* Ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved
* Complete on-time delivery of maintenance tasks on the company customer aircrafts
* Inspect, repair and perform modification work as well as component replacement
* Take care of the maintenance of the equipment, tools and premises - Including the reporting of any discrepancies to the appropriate departments.
* Ensure all reports are issued in a timely manner.
* Ensure the adherence to standards on work carried out by his own and those performed by other staff under his control.
* Ensure proper usage of official maintenance supporting documentation and on-time delivery of Line Maintenance tasks to company Quality Standards.
* Technical education/apprenticeship.
* Experience in aircraft maintenance and repair with valid EASA Part 66 License B1/B2.
* Holding required type ratings A350, A380 and B787.
* Several years of experience working in an Aviation MRO environment.
* Strong analytical and self-starter mind-set.
* Flexibility in working hours and shift as required
* High degree of customer service focused attitude.
* Excellent Teamwork skills.
* Holding official driver license allowing airside driving of company maintenance vans & cars.
* Good physical condition.
* Full professional English skills (Level B2/C1).
Conditions and benefits
* Day Shift
* Competitive Salary + uplift for type ratings
* Overtime, when available
* Support on relocation available
Due to Swiss laws, applications will only be considered from candidates holding an EU passport.
* Copy of your Part 66 license
* Human Factor
* Fuel Tank Phase II
* EWIS Theory and Practical
* Evidence of current (per A/C type, letter from Quality)
For more information regarding the permanent Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - A350, A380 and B787 position based in Zurich, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter on Applyor apply via website.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year £ 0 - 0 Per year">
- Full time
- Airbus A350,Airbus A380
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 4 Jul 2019
Closes 3 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany