Product Sales Manager (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 117 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Manage assigned sales projects / customers and ensure economically growth for the aircraft component business (Component MRO, Sales, Loan, Exchange) in the Americas for LTCS and LHT.
- Promote and obtain Aircraft Component business (Component MRO, Sales, Loan Exchange) in North, Central & South America with a focus on local MRO capabilities.
- Establish and maintain relationship with major accounts especially in North America.
- Liaison between the local workshops and the product sales team in Miami Lakes, FL.
- Promotion of local repair capabilities and development of pro-active sales approaches to promote local capabilities.
- Realization of sales projects incl. internal production preparation.
- Responsible for the financial results of the respective customers.
- Preparation, scheduling and realization of customer visits (especially North America).
- Contract negotiation in co-operation with Lufthansa Technik's regional sales and legal department.
- Preparation of product sales documents for customer visits and Management.
- Preparation and verification of customer proposals incl. calculation in coordination with the respective production sections.
- Support Services of dedicated customers with the objective of customer loyalty and business extension.
- Evaluation of market conducive products and adjustment of existing products to market and customer needs.
- Development and realization of marketing measures for Lufthansa Technik's internal and external purposes.
- Monitoring and analyzing of competitors, competition development and initiation of required measures to protect and extent existing business.
- Enhancements of internal procedures, processes and tools based on market and customer needs in cooperation with all involved sections.
- Development and realization of marketing and sales controlling measures.
- Development and realization of projects as well as participation on projects.
- Participation on marketing and customer events (e.g. Conferences, Exhibitions, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Very good knowledge in the aviation MRO and trading industry including an existing network of contacts.
- Experiences in Account and Sales Management.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills (Capable of giving technical presentations to groups of up to 10 people).
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to understand and manage complexity.
- Excellent in English; (German, Spanish or Portuguese desirable).
- Expert Skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft.
- Good Skills of SAP/R3 software (desirable).
- Team player and positive attitude required.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively (domestic and international).
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College degree/vocational training required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree desirable.
- 5 years of Professional Experience required.
- Fluent English required.
- German desirable.
- Other (Spanish, Portuguese) desirable.
- 5 years of aviation MRO experience.
- Computer skills as expert.
- Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, Ms Word, Outlook.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Strong Business sense.
- Strong Cost consciousness.
- Excellent detail oriented.
- Good Innovation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Good Problem Solving.
- Excellent quality consciousness.
- Excellent productivity driven.
- Strong reasoning ability.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Good leadership skills.
- Strong ability to work under pressure.
- Strong adaptability.
- Excellent oral communication.
- Excellent written communication.
- Strong conceptual thinking/Procedure
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Excellent Customer service.
- Strong commitment.
- Good corporate awareness.
- Full time
Posted 3 Jul 2019
Closes 2 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales