Intern (m/f) IT Product Management
- Lufthansa - 119 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa Global Business Services is looking for motivated, qualified and proactive intern (m/f) to support our team.
Our department IT Shared Services is responsible for all interdisciplinary topics of LGBS IT all around the world, including strategic, commercial and infrastructural issues; the planning, launching and execution of projects as well as the management and operation of IT products. In addition, we provide a pool of project managers and a centralized project management office (PMO). Our department maintains locations in Frankfurt and Krakow, endorsed by local colleagues within the worldwide shared service centers. As an intern you get the opportunity to support the sub department Enabling Technologies and gain insights into management activities.
Your daily tasks may include the following:
- Support of IT Product Managers in terms of applications management after Product Go-Live
- Cost Controlling tasks including invoice control, cost center monitoring and claim management
- Endorsement of the IT Infrastructure manager referring to all duties in the day-to-day business as well as in all requests and project specific topics
- Assistance with respect to process design and process standardization
- Administrative tasks
- Special tasks depending on your capabilities and interest
- At the date of the internship you have completed the 3rd semester in IT/programming, engineering, business administration, management, economic sciences or similar
- Enrolled during the entire period of the internship or internship between the Bachelor and Master program (Gap Year), more information you can find here:
- Interested in IT-related projects
- Structural and result-oriented approach
- Strong social competencies
- Friendly appearance
- Keen on cooperation with international and diversified teams
- Excellence in German and English, other foreign languages is of advantage
- Excellent PC skills (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, good administrative skills
About Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0531V114
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Jul 2019
Closes 1 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT