- Lufthansa - 117 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa InTouch's global team is looking for a Graphic Designer based in our Cape Town office. The Graphic Designer plays a vital role for results-producing marketing and corporate communication Apply position holder is responsible for the professional design of media for offline and online publishing with the aim of positioning LH nTouch as employer of choice.
Furthermore the Graphic Designer creates media and publications for internal and external communication. It is the responsibility of the Graphic Designer to ensure that all media released by the seven LH InTouch Service centres worldwide are adhering to the CI of Lufthansa Group.
Your tasks will be:
- Conceptualization and design of on- and offline marketing campaigns with the main focus on HR marketing.
- Design, layout and DTP (design to print) of Lufthansa InTouch corporate media, staff magazine, posters, brochures, roll up banners, icons, corporate presentation etc.
- Consultation on corporate design worldwide to ensure media are "on brand" with the Lufthansa Group and Lufthansa InTouch brand guidelines.
- Implementation of new Lufthansa Group branding across the Lufthansa InTouch customer service network.
- Turn factual information into info graphs, picture editing for online and print publications and design and maintain stationary media such as letterheads, business cards etc.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Graphic Design.
- 3 years of proven experience as Graphic Designer in a corporate or agency environment. Please submit samples of your work (either PDF or link) - mandatory for successful application.
- Professional skills in applying software tools of the adobe design suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Proven experience in turning factual information into info graphs.
- Passion for design and appealing visuals which attract the audiences' attention and reveal core messages at first glance.
- English language (written and verbal) on native speaker level is mandatory, German language skills will be considered as a benefit.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including strong sensitivity towards cultural diversity.
- Analytical approach to work and ability to work according to tight timelines.
- Work permit for South Africa is necessary.
The position is temporary for 24 months with 32 hrs per week.
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Working at home
Flexible working hours
About Global Telesales (Pty) Ltd.
We at Lufthansa InTouch are at the centre of Lufthansa's service excellence. Being the innovative Customer Service provider for the Lufthansa Group, we specialize in customer care in air travel. Our multicultural, multilingual teams operate from seven Service Centres worldwide. Working together as one global team, we provide five star services for passengers flying with airlines of the Lufthansa Group. Besides offering Business-2-Customer services, Lufthansa InTouch designs innovative and cost effective operational solutions for a select portfolio of business clients.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0318V019
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Jul 2019
Closes 1 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Design engineer