Customer Supplied Materials Coordinator
- Lufthansa - 119 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
• Coordinates the material and information flows for the materials provided by aircraft operator (customer) for a particular aircraft maintenance check.
• Represents the interests of the customer and the material organization at the maintenance facility she/ he is send out to.
• CSM coordinator is the focal point of contact for the central Supply coordinator who manages the supply of all (customer and non-customer supplied) materials required for the aircraft maintenance check.
• Requests materials in customer's material request system (AMOS, eMAX) on daily basis.
• Tracks and updates the supply status of the shipments with requested materials; prepares reports according to customer's demands.
• Works at different worldwide locations (Europe, Asia), assigned to specific aircraft maintenance checks
• In exceptional cases places urgent purchase orders at the customer's vendors.
• Responsible for continuous improvement of logistics processes
To be successful with the role you need to comply with the following requirements:
• University degree or professional experience in economics, materials management or Aircraft engineering.
• Professional experience in materials management or airline industry would be of advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical skills and decided manner
• Ability to organize his administrative work precisely
• Ability to work under pressure and flexibility to work according to the workload situation during the project phases
• Excellent PC skills (SAP is an advantage)
• Team spirit, sense of responsibility and good interpersonal and intercultural skills
• Open for frequent and long duty travels (up to 3 months abroad, e.g. Asia)
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken; German language (optional)
About Lufthansa Technik Sofia Limited
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Sofia has over 1200 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0824V022
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Jul 2019
Closes 1 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline manager