Intern (m/f) B2C Marketing + B2B Sales Product & Program
- Lufthansa - 119 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Lufthansa Group in Sweden is searching for a highly motivated and qualified intern (m/f) to support the B2C Marketing and B2B Sales Product & Program division, stationed in Stockholm.
The position offers a broad variety of tasks and guarantees great insights into marketing and sales product and program, at one of the world's biggest airlines.
Your Tasks B2C
- Observe and participate in developing digital marketing campaigns that support the Lufthansa brand
- Content creation
Internal and external communication
- Participate in internal and external brainstorms for new product launches and campaigns
- Coordinate and handle agencies
- Assisting in planning/executing events and be on-site to support teams during selected events if needed
- Edition, publishing and statistical evaluation of weekly and monthly online newsletters
- Involved in day to day marketing activities such as Edition of the local websites and mobile sites
- Administration of marketing material
- Administrative duties
Yours Tasks B2B
Product & Program management
- Assist PPE (Program & Product Expert) with local projects or initiatives such as data consolidation, reporting and all other communication tasks etc.
Service Provider Coordination
- Support SPC (Service Provider Coordinator) with Sweden based provider management, local outsourcing tender and other administrative tasks as PPT creation etc.
- Aid SPSs (Sales Promotion Specialists) for both Agency and Corporate to coordinate with internal Central units, external agencies or business partners and execute delegated administrative tasks
- At the date of the internship you have completed the 2nd semester in marketing, communications or business administration
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- You have advanced computer skills, especially in MS Office applications and CMS
- You are fluent in English and preferably in Swedish
- You show self-initiative, willingness to learn and have the ability to work independently
- You have a high degree of flexibility, commitment and enthusiasm
- You are a team player and have very good social skills
- You have passion for driving creative content, graphic design and videography.
- You can ideally start working in Stockholm from 25-JUL-2019 (THU)
The position offers a broad variety of tasks and guarantees great insights into B2C Marketing and B2B Product, Program and Promotion at one of the world's biggest airlines.
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V2133
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Jul 2019
Closes 1 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales