Assistant Sales & Customer Operations (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 112 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Perform general secretarial duties and administrative tasks, including telephone coverage, mail/document registration and distribution, filing, scheduling and organizing meetings and expense management
- Manage the daily agenda of the Executive Directors
- Plan, coordinate and prepare meetings, business trips, trainings and conferences for the Executive Directors
- Prepare reports, presentation documents, statistical analyses and minute of various meetings
- Prepare, finalize and distribute documentation for internal and external meetings
- Prepare presentations on behalf of the Executive Directors
- Acts as the quality-management coordinator and divisional contact person for questions about quality management
- Central purchasing for the divisions
- Provide back up for JX M Assistant and work in close cooperation with the other divisional assistants
For this challenging role, we are looking for a talented, highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a pro-active and hands-on attitude to work.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate solid relevant working experience in a similar position preferably within the travel and/or credit card industry. With exceptional organizational and time management skills, your ability to multi-task will enable you to work effectively under time constraints to meet deadlines and achieve results. Your strong customer focus, exceptional communication skills, in both English and German, and interpersonal skills will allow you to build trusted and collaborative relationships and adjust behavior to handle different situations as well as the needs of different internal/external partners and stakeholders.
With a high level of corporate awareness, you will be committed to supporting cross-divisional activities and show a high level of discretion when dealing with confidential data. You will be target orientated in your approach to work and appreciate new challenges and a fast paced environment. Flexibility, adaptability, and strong sense of responsibility will round your profile.
For this position we require someone with certified secondary level education and previous secretariat/PA activity. A bachelor degree or equivalent level qualification in business, marketing and/or a field related to Business Travel Management would be an advantage.
Strong presentation production skills mainly using PowerPoint, as well as an ability to work proficiently in Excel. A sound working knowledge of the rest of the Microsoft Office Suite generally is fundamental for this role as is fluency in written and spoken English and German.
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Financial consulting / social counseling
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Discounts / shopping
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Sabbatical / exemptions
Working at home
Family service (assistance with finding assistance)
Flexible working hours
Doctoral studies / Master's degree / Ph.D.
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Have a shower
Free snacks / drinks
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 2 Jul 2019
Closes 1 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales