Senior Engineer Agile Development (m/f/diverse)
- Lufthansa - 119 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Join us in shaping the digital transformation of passenger transport and the future of aviation!
Digital processes and services will play an increasingly important role in the future when it comes to improving customer services and opening up new sources of revenue.
By improving the possibilities of modern technologies, we want to offer an ever better travel experience to the digitally networked passenger.
Do you enjoy working in agile teams? Do you master agile process models and love technical challenges?
Then work with us on designing new IT solutions that make travel more enjoyable for our customers. For example, we develop apps and web solutions that enable comfortable travel bookings or Chabots that reliably support our passengers in the event of flight irregularities.
In order to do that, we are also developing as an organization: classic IT projects are replaced by agile process models such as Scrum and Kanban, interdisciplinary teams work together on digital solutions and analytical models support internal processes and help our customers.
As Senior Engineer Agile Development (m/f/diverse), we are looking for you to help continue this transformation:
- As a coach you support development projects from agile process models to successful implementation
- As a Scrum master or product owner you will be responsible for the development of digital passenger solutions (e. g. chatbots, e-commerce platform, passenger app)
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, natural sciences or a comparable qualification
- You have several years of professional experience in software development
- You know Scrum, Kanban and scaled agile approaches like safe and/or disciplined agile. A certification in this methodology rounds off your profile
We look forward to getting to know you!
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Profit sharing / LVV (bonus)
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Support for relocation
Discounts / shopping
Sabbatical / exemptions
Working at home
Flexible working hours
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0752V072
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Jul 2019
Closes 1 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Product support