Intern (m/f) Finance/Accounting
- Lufthansa - 119 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa German Airlines offers students the chance to experience a dynamic working environment during an internship at the North American headquarters in East Meadow, NY. All interns are fully integrated into the team while working on their own projects. We are looking for motivated and proactive students who use their knowledge to assist the Finance/Accounting team.
In our rapidly changing line of business, flexibility is a must. Job duties may change between now and the start of the internship. As part of the local team, the tasks of previous Interns included the following:
- Support local Gap International project taskforce
- Participation in Tax audits
- Preparation of documentation for auditors for tax audits (Canada and U.S.)
- Data downloads from SAP, research, analysis of data
- Support ad-hoc projects and administrative tasks
- Assist with creation of presentations for the senior manager
- Participation in meetings and trainings
- Advance student in business administration, management or economic sciences, preferably with a focus on Finance
- Enrolled during the entire period of the internship or internship between the Bachelor and Master program (Gap Year), more information you can find here:
- You already gained practical experience during other relevant internships
- You have excellent analytical skills and affinity to figures
- Ability to work independently and prioritize, able to handle multiple projects at once
- Experience in working with SAP is a plus
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Team-oriented, motivated, energetic personality with cultural awareness
- Previous international experience preferred but not required
- Must fulfill all criteria to get J-1 visa
If this is you, then apply on be- Apply and prepare for take-off!
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V2142
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Jul 2019
Closes 1 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline finance
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England