Intern (m/f) Sales Steering and Commercial Management
- Lufthansa - 119 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa Cargo, the market leader in the international airfreight industry, is looking for a motivated and qualified student (m/f) who has the commitment and initiative needed to support our District Management and Sales Teams as well as our Commercial Management Team in Atlanta.
You will be working in a close-knit team of managers and you will be expected to conduct yourself in a professional and mature manner. In our rapidly changing line of business, flexibility is a must. Job duties may change between now and the start of the internship. However, the following tasks should raise your interest before applying:
Sales Steering :
- Support the Sales Steering Team in day-to-day activities and special projects
- Support the Station Manager in ad hoc tasks and analyses
- Assist in development of existing projects and reports
- Provide feedback to District and Regional Management on budget fulfillment, profit, flight load factors and customer development
- Gather statistical data, evaluate flight performance and prepare reports on product sales, pricing, and profit
- Support the development, preparation and communication of sales campaigns in the region
- Assist in developing business opportunities to expand sales
- Design and create new methods, tools and ideas to further enhance Lufthansa Cargo's strong market position and performance
- Assist the Commercial Manager in ad hoc tasks and analyses
- Support the Commercial Team by monitoring KPIs and deviate sales strategies
- Gather and evaluate statistical data to improve Lufthansa Cargo's position in the market
- At the date of the internship you have completed your 2nd semester in business administration, industrial engineering, management or other related fields
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- You must have very good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- You have strong analytical skills, affinity to figures and experience with statistical analysis
- You have excellent skills applying and using IT systems and tools, especially MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- You have the ability to pick up new concepts quickly
- You are committed and have the ability to work independently on multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- You are a team player and have very good social skills
- You are able to familiarize yourself quickly with new topics
- Former experience in logistics or airline industry is a plus
- a place of residence in Germany
- a German bank account
- a German tax ID number or a tax certificate
- Certificate of membership issued by a health insurance authority (Krankenkassenmitgliedsbescheinigung) and social insurance number (Sozialversicherungs-Nummer)
Please apply in English only. Your cover letter and CV must be in English.
Information for applicants: Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Please also check our website Apply.
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0049V1193
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Jul 2019
Closes 1 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales