Export Compliance Officer (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 119 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Develop Export Compliance Program and Policies; Training and Support; Communications; Customer Service.
- Export Compliance Program & Policies.
- Ensure seamless export transactions & coordinate with suppliers.
- Audit export documentation and processes for accuracy & compliance.
- Ensure administrative & regulatory requirements are met.
- Develop and deploy record retention policy.
- Maintain the integrity & completeness of the compliance program.
- Maximize corporate efficiency and minimize regulatory risk.
- Remain current on laws, regulations & practices & the impact on operations.
- Interact with OFAC, BIS, Census and other governmental agencies.
Training & Support
- Act as a day-to-day resource and provide guidance.
- Establish and implement internal controls.
- Develop and coordinate internal compliance training.
- Conduct regulatory internal compliance audits.
- Support operation & business units regarding product classification issues.
- Internal communications to raise compliance awareness within LTCS.
- Communicate with Suppliers to receive complete & accurate information.
- Conduct internal reviews to evaluate effectiveness & to identify deficiencies.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes & provide updates as necessary.
- Identify potential areas of vulnerability & risk, taking Corrective Action.
- Substantial interaction with Branch & Purchasing Managers, & Directors
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all contacts.
- Develop, implement, & manage export compliance initiatives for customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to Company Quality Management Procedures.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College degree/ vocational training required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree desirable.
- 1 year of professional experience required.
- Fluent English required.
- German desirable.
- Other language desirable.
- EAR, ITAR, Transportation.
- LH training courses required.
- Ability to pass assessment center.
- Computer skills as a user.
- Office, Data Base, EAR Sites.
- Good Business sense.
- Good Cost consciousness.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Strong project management.
- Good productivity driven.
- Good strategic thinking.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Excellent assimilation.
- Excellent change management.
- Strong conceptual thinking/Procedure
- Strong conflict skills management.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent commitment.
- Excellent corporate awareness.
- Strong delegation.
- Strong flexibility.
- Excellent independence.
- Excellent initiative.
- Strong intercultural awareness.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent judgment.
- Good management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent professionalism.
- Excellent reliability.
- Excellent responsibility.
- Excellent teamwork.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness for assessment screening
- Willingness to travel
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be willing to work under constant time pressure.
- Must be willing to work under high stress levels.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
*Cover letter required.
- Full time
Posted 2 Jul 2019
Closes 1 Aug 2019
This job was posted to: Freight