Non Type Rated First Officers Poland Ryanair Sun
- Ryanair - 84 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
Ryanair Sun soon to be rebranded as Buzz, is a standalone business unit of the Ryanair Group operating both scheduled and charter flights. With a current fleet of 24 x B737-800s increasing to 33 by Summer 20, we have a very limited number of Non Type Rated First Officer positions. Direct local contracts based in Poland through Warsaw Aviation.
What We Require From YOU
- Applicant meets the 'Common Requirements' for all New Entry Flight Crew
- Minimum 1,500 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 1000 hours on CS25* Type Aircraft (of which 500hrs must be on a medium sized CS25* aircraft weighing in excess of 20,000kgs)
- For EASA/JAA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent relevant Type Rating (as in 7 or 8 above) "Valid Until" date specified in Section XII "Certificate of Revalidation".
- Must be Current on CS 25* Type Aircraft
*CS-25 Certification Specifications applicable to turbine powered Large Aeroplanes. An aeroplane of more than 5700 kg (12500 pounds) maximum certificated take-off weight.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 29 Jun 2019
Closes 29 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: First officer