Legal Administrator - French or German Speaking
- easyJet - 45 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 900 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
We're looking for a Legal Administrator - German speaking would be preferable, but other 2nd European languages will be considered.
The Legal Administrator, reporting into the Administration Supervisor, works as part of the Consumer Claims team, the role involves taking individual responsibility for ensuring the volume of claims we receive across our main European jurisdictions are filed, processed and escalated promptly.
- Sorting and handling incoming mail
- Processing data from volume inbound court documents into our case management system
- Populating outbound court documents with relevant information
- Efficiently bulk scanning documents and labelling them accordingly
- Maintaining our central documents database
- Accurately recording court filing deadlines and hearing dates
- Updating existing claims on our case management system upon receipt of new information
- Reviewing and categorising files and administering our court diary
- Following our internal processes with utmost precision and accuracy
> Assisting the claims team with general administrative tasks
> Working at pace to achieve and maintain our 24 hour processing target
- Full time
Posted 27 Jun 2019
Closes 27 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Airline administration