Commercial Finance Manager, Customer
- easyJet - 46 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. We're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 100 million passengers a year, we employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
The Commercial Finance, Ancillary Revenue team own the delivery of financial planning, reporting and analysis for Ancillary Revenue streams, associated operating and capital costs for a c.£6bn turnover industry leading organisation.
The successful candidate will provide effective financial business support to the Loyalty and Business teams, in addition to providing insight and guidance on revenue and cost management and reporting. The key responsibilities are as follows.
- Work closely with the Senior Finance Manager in the delivery of timely and accurate analysis for relevant Ancillary and Business customer revenue streams, for a c.£6bn turnover industry leading organisation. This includes but is not limited to:
- Business Case and proposition development
- Detailed post implementation analysis vs business case
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting
- Annual budget and 5 year planning processes
- Investor relations support
- Business partner to the Head of Loyalty, Group Markets Director and the Business Leadership team. Develop insightful analysis and processes that will aid decision making and optimise profitability.
- Delivers high quality regular reporting, analysis and insights to business forecasts, budgets and business plans with no surprises, alongside the coordination of the overall process and systems
- Key support to Head of Commercial Finance on ad hoc Commercial Projects. It is expected that as the evolution of the function continues there will be areas that require intensive resource for a period of time and where Business Partner leads in the function will need support. A current example of this is Business network definitions and reporting development.
- Full time
Posted 26 Jun 2019
Closes 26 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Airline finance
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England