A Licensed Mechanic
- easyJet - 45 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
As a member of the airlines engineering and Maintenance Team you will be part of the team delivering Europe's highest technical despatch reliability as recognised by Airbus. With the current program introducing the cutting edge NEO aircraft into the fleet and the A321 aircraft introduced in 2018 there couldn't be a better time to join the team.
To perform defect rectification and routine servicing as directed by the Certifying Licensed Aircraft Engineer / Shift Supervisor.
- To perform aircraft maintenance tasks as directed by a certifying licensed engineer / shift supervisor.
- To ensure all work requiring a Certificate of Release to Service (CRS) is completed as required by the MOE, EASA Requirements and NAA regulations.
- To conduct a thorough verbal handover of any partially completed tasks, either being taken on or passed on. Ensuring that all documentation is completed as far as possible. Partially completed tasks should only be accomplished in logical stages.
- To report to the Shift Supervisor, Station Manager or NAA any defects or conditions considered to represent a safety risk.
- To adhere to all pertinent safety precautions and procedures as published in manufacturers, Company and other relevant publications.
- To comply with known and notified health and safety requirements.
- To ensure that all facilities, tools and equipment are satisfactory for the tasks to be completed and that any defects are notified to the Certifying Technician, Shift Supervisor or Station Manager.
- To comply with Station Standing Instructions.
- Full time
Posted 25 Jun 2019
Closes 25 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer