Assistant Maintenance Controller
- Ryanair - 87 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe's largest airline group, is the parent company of Ryanair DAC, Lauda, Buzz, Malta Air and Ryanair UK. Carrying over 153m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 87 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737's on order, which will enable Ryanair Holdings to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair Holdings has a team of more than 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 34-year safety record.
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an Assistant Maintenance Controller to join our team.
Based in our Head Office in Dublin, you will work as part of a team of experienced engineers with responsibility for providing support to our fleet of over 450 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft by assisting in the recovery and repair of AOG aircraft across over 80 bases throughout Europe.
Our dedicated Maintenance Control, works on a shift pattern to provide support to our engineering team across our bases.
Due to our continued expansion as we prepare to grow our fleet to over 580 aircraft by 2024 and the introduction of the Boeing Max 200 in 2019 this is an excellent opportunity to work in Europe's leading airline. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the fleet aircraft are based in the correct locations for operational and engineering requirements.
- Technical, logistical and administration support to Maintenance controller.
- Assisting in the efficient rectification of aircraft defects.
- EASA 145 / Jar 145 Approval (preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience in Maintenance Control environment (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in aircraft maintenance preferably on the B737
- Willingness to work shift
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 22 Jun 2019
Closes 22 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager