Internal Communications Manager - Finance, IT & Data
- easyJet - 44 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
This role will sit as part of the Internal Comms team whose purpose is to connect our people to our strategy and help them understand how their role contributes to the delivery of the strategy. We do this by working our senior leaders to help them develop their communications plans in support of our key business priorities and encouraging our people to share their feedback, ideas and experiences.
To support our IT Finance & Data functions, working with them to define their comms objectives and key messages and implement and measure internal communications plans in support of our overall business strategy.
- Developing a communications strategy and approach to support their key strategic priorities.
- Offering advice on the most appropriate and best practice methods for delivery of key messages
- Using excellent writing/editing support to shape messages and align with business goals and strategy
- Providing information about initiatives in other parts of easyJet that may have an impact on their requirements
- Evaluating and measuring all communications activities
3. To proactively develop positive relationships with all relevant stakeholders
4. To provide key information to ensure that IT, Finance & Data areas are appropriately represented and reflected within easyJet's network-wide internal communications tools and forums
5. Form part of comms crisis management team
- Full time
Posted 20 Jun 2019
Closes 20 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT