- Carbon60 - 20 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Blackpool, Lancashire, England
Carbon60 has a new opportunity for B2 Certifying Engineer within the Technical Operations Department in Line Maintenance on AW139 in Blackpool
The role offers individuals the opportunity to be part of a team striving for operational excellence in maintaining a fleet of helicopters supporting the Oil and Gas market. This is a contract role and will end on 20 September 2019
* Licence as stated on position
* Recent experience of working within a commercial aviation maintenance environment.
* Computer literate on Microsoft based systems.
* Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems.
* Good working knowledge of H & S policies and procedures.
* A driven desire to demonstrate working safely, and understand risk management. Training will be provided to the successful candidates.
* Rating as outlined on
* Type rating on AW139
* Minimum of 1 years' experience as a Certifying Engineer.
* Knowledge of Part 145 and Part M Legislative Implementing Rules
* Experience of supervising people within a technical environment.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year">
- Full time
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 18 Jun 2019
Closes 18 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany