Treasury Accountant - Cash Planning
- easyJet - 45 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
We are currently recruiting a Treasury Accountant - Cash Planning who will provide easyJet with timely and accurate forecast cashflow information. The key responsibilities are as follows.
- Clear communication to management and key stakeholders of key information including facilitation of regular weekly and monthly meetings.
- Understand requirements of management and other key stakeholders and be able to deliver insight and analysis to meet these requirements.
- Challenge inflows into cashflow model in order to improve accuracy and in order to understand key drivers of underlying cashflows, and cash balance movements
- 5 year plan
- PBT inputs
- TM1 refreshes and Agresso links
- Share , tax and other inputs
- Working capital
- Manage relationships with input owners, and development of clear processes / timetables to co-ordinate individuals within the business to ensure the timely delivery of completed cashflow forecast.
- Preparation of the actual cashflow movements and variance analysis on a monthly basis.
- Understand variances and drive efficiencies through continuous improvement
- Full time
Posted 14 Jun 2019
Closes 14 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Planning engineer