- Etihad Airways - 25 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/etihad-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/b6bffdf3-2048-45e9-a036-2f4ac0517be4131100745701791860.png
United Arab Emirates
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to join Global Sales team. The Salesfore Officer deliver, process and platform improvements within Salesforce, that ensure the best return from the technology, creating efficiency and effectiveness in CRM for all sales initiatives. Ensure maximum business value is consistently achieved through a well maintained backlog of prioritized work reflecting the key business drivers of improving operational efficiency and revenue, as well as increased engagement. Champion the product and work closely with T & I, sales teams & service providers to define and manage the Salesforce roadmap.
- Policies and procedures:
Follow all relevant policies procedures & instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-day operations:
Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs to ensure continuity of work. Work is reviewed at several steps along the way for accuracy
- Safety, Quality and Environment:
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Act as the point of contact for Salesforce within Etihad & enables a strong partnership with the key stakeholders in the business units
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure Salesforce is being utilized in the best way and ensure the continuity of the operation.
- Manage and co-ordinate the planning, definitions and delivery of Salesforce projects and refinements.
- Responsible for a well maintained backlog of prioritized work reflecting the key business drivers of improving operational efficiency.
- Configure and customize the Salesforce instance for Etihad core business, whilst escalating more technical issues to appropriate contacts.
- Monitoring quality of the solutions and their respective output and define actions to resolve quality issues. Create and maintain appropriate metrics. Identify and elaborate on focus areas for improvement.
- Analyses processes and establish business requirements for the implementation of significant changes in business functions and process, organizational roles and responsibilities.
- Manage a release process to test, validate and implement new processes and updates to existing processes and solutions.
- Supports problem management working with sales teams, T & I and service providers to monitor, track and escalate incidents/problems and until closure.
- Creates and maintains knowledge base in the system.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years hands on experience and proven successful track record in similar role, preferably in airline industry
- Experience in managing a team of subject matter experts (SME) as well as administering and or supporting the application and associated systems, services and technology solutions.
- Technical know-how in Apply, and other relevant systems
- Salesforce certification
- Project Management Certification - Desirable
TRAINING & KNOWLEDGE
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Demonstrated experience of managing people, including those distributed across various locations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with, and influence, all levels of staff, management and external service providers, both verbally and in writing, on a technical as well as non-technical level.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work to deadlines and under limited supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English).
- Ability to understanding an organisation's goals and objectives, and present technical information with reference to these.
- Experience of airline / airport systems and processes - Desirable.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring "Abu Dhabi to the World". Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world's most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 t
- Full time
Posted 14 Jun 2019
Closes 14 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales