Sr Staff Technical Product Manager
- GE Aviation - 200 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
The Sr Staff Technical Product Manager (Senior Product Architect) for Oracle Cloud SCM Planning, Manufacturing and S&OP will operate in lock-step with product owner to create a strategic direction for build needs and convey that vision to the scrum team. As the Scrum Master, you will direct the team with a descriptive set of requirements captured as Ideas and User Stories to determine what can be delivered through balancing the need for new features and technical debt.
In this Sr Staff Technical Product Manager (Senior Product Architect) role, you will:
- Work with business and cross-functional team in new product enhancement and lead small-medium deployments. You will own the product technical design and build in close interaction with the corresponding functional Product Owner. Your priority is seamless alignment of perspectives from a broad set of stakeholders: Product Owner, Business Functional Owner, Technical Anchors, Operations Support.
- Lead product development as the Scrum Master for your functions through Agile (User Stories, sprint velocity, manage technical resource workload) with complete responsibilities on design, build, test, cutover and transition to the Operation Team.
- As part of the Oracle Cloud quarterly updates, you will evaluate new product features and assess applicability to our business. In conjunction with the Product Owner, you will work on the business case and benefit to activate new product features.
- Work with the Product Owner and Deployment team on the backlog prioritization in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer needs and business benefits. Creates a culture of customer focus and high performance to drive innovation through continuous customer engagement.
- Responsible for your functional area of the Product Technical Documentation (BR100, New features, etc) and 3rd level escalation to the Operation Support team.
- Demonstrate expert level skill in problem decomposition and ability to navigate through ambiguity, prioritizes conflicting asks and shows ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Engage frequently (80%) with the development team; facilitate discussions, provide clarification,
story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and
- Be regarded as an expert in Agile Methodology; translate unstructured or ambiguous work
requests into actionable user stories and work units through problem decomposition and planning. As Scrum master, you will coach and lead junior Product Architects in all Agile related activities.
- Demonstrate superior persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between business users,
product owner and scrum team. Demonstrates skills in collaborating with different stakeholders, influencing decisions and an ability to take strategic view.
- Mentor junior team members and provide technical leadership across the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), law or similar bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Information Technology.
- Must be willing to travel.
- 12-15 years of Oracle ERP experience and Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management expertise in Supply Planning, Demand Management, Planning Central, Manufacturing, Product Master Data Management (PIM), and Sales and Operations Planning modules.
- A minimum of 3-6 years of experience integrating some combination of Oracle and external
Planning, PIM, and Manufacturing applications like BlueStreak, PLM systems, Production Scheduling, etc.
- Secondary Skills - SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) and/or Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI).
- High level of energy and enthusiasm with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources; has experience working with others on a global basis; applies knowledge to coach and mentor others.
- Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships; creates processes with customer viewpoint; partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives.
- Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills - communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve; creates actionable strategies and operational plans.
- Change oriented -actively generates process improvements; champions and drives c
- Full time
Posted 14 Jun 2019
Closes 13 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Product support