Maintenance Leader - Evendale Manufacturing Operations
- GE Aviation - 200 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
The Maintenance Leader for GE Aviation's Evendale, OH headquarters will own maintenance operations for a significant engine manufacturing and assembly facility for the business. This role will oversee maintenance, including preventative maintenance and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) for the manufacturing operations on the campus. Also included will be managing the maintenance budget and capital expenditures for the maintenance group.
- Oversee the deployment of maintenance operations
- Prioritize and direct preventative maintenance and break-fix tasks
- Ensure that equipment and tools are in good condition for use
- Propose plans for preventive maintenance and corrective action
- Develop research programs on the basis of a year
- Give input to business programs of a encompassing part of a function or a business unit and to midterm plan
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Equipment Maintenance
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Established project management skills
- Prior lean experience strongly preferred
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
United States;Ohio;Evendale, Cincinnati;
- Full time
Posted 14 Jun 2019
Closes 13 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of