Aircraft Licensed Engineer - W1/W2/W3 (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 84 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
He acts as Certifying Staff who releases the aircraft to service after maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing maintenance, rectification of defects and troubleshooting in accordance with company and manufacture procedures and regulations of foreign authorities.
- Ensuring compliance with valid revisions of regulations, procedures, processes, instructions and aeronautical laws within the area of responsibility.
- Performing maintenance - repair and servicing as covered by company authorization.
- Performing maintenance on cabin IFE system.
- Supervising and signing the release to service for all maintenance work (as permitted) which is carried out by other maintenance personal.
- Reporting airplane defects and incoming aircraft status.
- Reporting of any occurrence per procedures or local legislation requirements.
- Taking responsibility for all paper work.
- Regular reporting of activities performed on customer aircraft for proper invoicing.
- Attending regular technical training to stay updated.
- Participation in maintenance check flights if requested by Customer's Chief Pilot.
Technical Competencies & other prerequisites
- Valid W1/W2/W3 rating on B737-NG and/or B737-MAX.
- Knowledge of aeronautical regulations.
- Very good English language skills (written & spoken).
- Valid driver's license.
- Availability and flexibility to work in shifts.
- Ability to travel for training courses or AOG recovery on outstations.
- Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
- Must be willing to work shifts.
*Cover letter required.
*Certificates, SACAA License.
About Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International GmbH
Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International GmbH, a leading service provider for the maintenance of Boeing 757, Boeing 767 and MD 11, belongs to the Lufthansa Technik Group. Our successful scope of services ranges from aircraft overhaul to sophisticated technical engineering solutions. With their specialist competence, flexibility and quality, round about 500 dedicated employees ensure the satisfaction and enthusiasm of our worldwide operating customers, every day. Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0615V038
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 12 Jun 2019
Closes 12 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer