Aircraft Unlicensed Engineer (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 97 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Liaison at all times with shift leaders and authorized personnel to dispatch an aircraft on a safe and airworthy status minimizing delay possibilities.
- Supporting and assisting of senior Licensed Aircraft Engineers during aircraft maintenance, performing works according to instructions and guidance of senior Licensed Aircraft Engineer.
- Realizing of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance including, servicing, inspections, modifications and defect rectification as well as troubleshooting. Reporting to Licensed Aircraft Engineer on daily basis.
- Monitoring and recording maintenance and repair work.
- Carrying out maintenance work in line maintenance within prescribed time limits.
- Documenting of works and discrepancy.
- Performing any other duties that are reasonably requested by management within the capability of the incumbent.
- Reporting of any occurrence per Company's/Customer procedures or local legislation requirements.
Technical Competencies & other prerequisites:
- Graduate by any aircraft maintenance training organization (private or national). Finished aircraft basic training.
- Alternatively, min. two years of practical experience in aircraft engineering/operations/line or base maintenance.
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Flexibility and a reliable manner of working. Suitable for work in shifts.
- Ability to work under stress, ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to advanced vocational training.
- Valid driving license.
Environmental or other influences
- Legal work permit in the country of employment.
- Must be willing to work shifts.
*Cover letter required
About Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International GmbH
Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International GmbH, a leading service provider for the maintenance of Boeing 757, Boeing 767 and MD 11, belongs to the Lufthansa Technik Group. Our successful scope of services ranges from aircraft overhaul to sophisticated technical engineering solutions. With their specialist competence, flexibility and quality, round about 500 dedicated employees ensure the satisfaction and enthusiasm of our worldwide operating customers, every day. Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0615V037
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 12 Jun 2019
Closes 12 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Fabricator