Interm (m/f) HR Marketing and Recruiting
- Lufthansa - 97 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa Technik Component Services is looking for a motivated, qualified and proaktive student (m/f) who commits himself/herself to support our local team.
Lufthansa Technik Component Services, a subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik AG (LHT) - the world's leading provider of aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul services is looking for a self-motivated, energetic and well-rounded Intern (m/f). This is a paid internship and we will also take over the costs for the visa and the flight. A shared apartment is organized as well.
You will support the regional Human Resources department in Tulsa, Oklahoma in day to day activities and projects applying theoretical knowledge and past experience into practical solutions.
Your daily tasks will include continuation and expansion of existing HR Marketing concepts in order to further increase the awareness of Lufthansa Technik Component Services in the United States, as well as performing various HR related projects. You will be working in a team of managers and will be expected to conduct yourself in a professional and mature manner.
In our rapidly changing line of business, flexibility is a must. Job duties may change between now and the start of the internship. However, the following tasks should raise your interest before applying:
- Support local Managers in day to day activities and ad-hoc projects
- Administrate present and future interns
- Organize and execute job fairs, events and company visits
- Active involvement in marketing activities, promotion material, etc.
- Increase Social Media presence
- Gather and evaluate statistical data and prepare reports for monitoring turnover rates and hiring figures
- Assist in the development of new sources for the recruitment of employees
- Research HR related assignments
- Prescreen resumes and interview candidates for Hiring Managers
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 2nd semester in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Marketing or International Management
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- You must fulfill all criteria to get a J1 visa for the U.S.
- You must have a valid passport for the entire period of the internship
- Very good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- You are outgoing, friendly and self-confident
- You have professional experience, excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have the ability to pick up new concepts and topics quickly
- You are committed and have the ability to work independently and under stress
- You have very good administrative skills and the ability to handle different projects simultaneously
- You are a team player and have very good social skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Former experience in HR and the airline industry is a plus
- International experience is preferred
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0032V034
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 12 Jun 2019
Closes 12 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Airline marketing