B2 Engineer wanted in the UK based - Type Training Offered !!
- Excel Technical Consulting - 47 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
Excel Technical Consulting have a great opportunity for a B2 engineer to join a valued client of ours in the UK, the chance will to be work in a fantastic facility and be part of a great team.
The clients operations are Military focused, so if you have a military background then this is advantageous. Generally the scope of works will be scheduled avionic maintenance, installations and modifications, there will be a requirement for unscheduled maintenance i.e. troubleshooting and defect rectification.
Essential Technical Competencies
- Detailed Knowledge on VHF/UHF Communications & Audio Systems
- Detailed Knowledge of ILS/VOR/DME Systems
- Commercial in confidence
- Detailed Knowledge of SSR Systems (Secondary Surveillance Systems)
- Detailed knowledge of EASA and MAA Part M and Part 145 approvals
- Experience in military/civilian aircraft avionic/electrical maintenance
- Experience on VHF/UHF Communications & Audio Systems
- Experience on ILS/VOR/DME Systems
- Experience of Compass Compensation essential (Compass Swings)
- Experience and knowledge of TCAS & FLARM Systems
- Experience and knowledge of Glass Cockpit Systems
- Experience and knowledge of GPS Systems
- Experience and knowledge of Calibration of Pitot/Static Systems
General Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify and rectify avionics/electrical defects on aircraft
- Carry out and supervise avionic/electrical schedule & unscheduled maintenance when required
- Provide and promote "On The Job Training"
- Provision of a CRS Signature to release aircraft to service
- Promote Airworthiness, Safety Standards and Quality Control within an Aircraft Engineering environment at all times
- Undertake and support engineering tasks when required
- Assist in Ground Movement of Aircraft and Flight Line Operations
In return for the above we are able to offer a salary of £45,548 + Type Training + Life Insurance, Medical Cover and various other benefits and overtime.
Please note to be considered for this role you must be able to achieve MoD security clearance.
The client strives itself on creating a friendly and safe environment to work in and a secured contract for security especially after the sad demise of some recent Airlines and Maintenance Facilities.
The work will be Monday to Friday all days based on a 40 hour working week.
If you feel this opportunity may be for you then please apply now or call Excel Technical Consulting for further information !!
- Full time
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 12 Jun 2019
Closes 12 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Flight training