Senior Business Intelligence Developer - Operations
- Jet2.com - 123 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
You will design and implement innovative technical solutions to support the integration of systems used by operational areas of the business. You will also develop a detailed understanding of business requirements for MI and Analytics in these areas to develop complex data models and data pipelines to support these requirements.
You should be highly experienced in the development of solutions on the Microsoft SQL Server BI environment with strong TSQL and SSIS development skills. You should also have demonstrable commercial experience working on this type of environment and working as part of an innovative, fast-paced, agile development team.
You will be part of a team of like-minded individuals with a passion for data and analytics working together to deliver the team goals and meet or exceed the expectations of business users.
Any experience of the following tools and technology would be beneficial but not essential as you will have the opportunity to develop skills in these areas as part of this role:
- Cloud Platforms (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and AWS)
- Restful API development\\integration
- Apache Kafka
- Data Visualisation (specifically the use of Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server)
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services
In return, we offer anexcellent salaryandbenefits packagewithfantastic opportunitiesforprogressionin a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday withJet2 .comandJet2holidays!!
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 12 Jun 2019
Closes 12 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT