SVQ Technical Instructor
- Ryanair - 85 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Sevilleja de la Jara, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
Ryanair is Europe's favorite low fares airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 68 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 186 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
With a recent announcement for 180 new aircraft Ryanair is expanding its engineering facilities throughout its extensive European network.
JC Aircraft Maintenance is currently recruiting for Technical Instructors to be based in our Heavy Maintenance Facilitiy in Seville, Spain working in co-operation in our client airline, Ryanair.
The Technical Instructor's role includes:
- Technical Trainer-Trainee Mech program
- Trainer-Induction/MEWPS/Fuel Tank/Amin
- Ensure that the technical training requirements are supported in a structured manner
- Preparation and delivery of technical training to engineering staff.
- Preparation of technical training packages for delivery via e-Learning.
- Technical training includes:
- Delivery of Part 147 theoretical training & oversight of Part 147 practical training.
- Ensuring all technical training is prepared and delivered in compliance with EASA Part-145 and EASA Part-147 regulations.
- Induction training
- Security training
- Human factors training
- Working at heights training
- Equipment training
- Develop instructor materials (course outlines, lesson plans, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
- EASA Part 66 License (Cat A, B1.1 or/and B2)
- Aviation technical training experience
- Knowledge and experience of basic processes and techniques
- Previous training experience is desirable
- Extensive use of aircraft manuals
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material using e-learning training mediums and delivery methods.
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material for classroom delivery.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to build and deliver the most effective training programs to meet the above mentioned training requirements.
- Excellent communication (written & oral) and presentation skills.
- Must have initiative, be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 12 Jun 2019
Closes 12 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Flight training