Junior Aircraft Engineer - Dublin
- Ryanair - 84 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
We are currently recruiting for the Junior Aircraft Engineer Program (JAE)
You will be working in cooperation with our client airline Ryanair, Europe's number one low fares airline. The Ryanair fleet will be expanding to over 520 aircraft by 2024 including the exciting new game changer, the B737 Max 200. Ryanair has a team of more than 12,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record. We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine. The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
The 24 month Junior Aircraft Engineer Programme is dedicated to providing you with the required practical training and experience in order to become a licenced engineer. During the first phase (12 months), the programme combines a range of theoretical and practical elements which will develop your skills as an engineer for a successful career in our Engineering department. You will gain valuable experience in a live aircraft environment on our fleet of 360+ Boeing 737 NG aircraft. At the end of the 12 months, you will be in a position to apply for your Category A Licence. On successful completion of the first 12 months, you will spend time gaining line maintenance experience in one of our 80+ bases throughout Europe and base maintenance experience in one of Ryanair's Heavy Maintenance facilities. At the end of the second phase of the program, you will be in a position to apply for your B1 or B2 licence and will be offered a Type Course to achieve your full B Licence.
- Passed all Basic B1 and/or B2 Modules from a Part 147 Approved School is essential
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- E.U Passport
- Be able to work and live in the Ireland.
- Good Basic Hand skills
- Must have initiative; enthusiasm and be self-motivated to work in a highly rewarding and safe environment.
- Full clean EU Driving Licence
Ideally you will also have:
- Good Knowledge of IT programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Some practical experience
- A second language
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 12 Jun 2019
Closes 12 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Fabricator