Business Intelligence Business Analyst
- easyJet - 47 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 250 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 70 million passengers a year, we employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
With a big investment into a Hadoop big data platform and with a large amount of interesting data this is the chance for you to come and be part of an exciting transformation in the way store, analyse and use data in a face paced organisation.
To be the key liaison point between the business and IT Data Engineering, gaining understanding of business requirements and priorities in order to manage business expectations. To drive the business moving from high level functional roadmaps to detailed requirements and user stories. Support the business in building robust processes for managing data in a self-service environment.
- Use Agile techniques when appropriate to drive requirements specification and product backlog, including epics, user stories, narratives etc.
- Elicit the business requirements using appropriate techniques (interviews, analysis of current systems, workshops etc.
- Ensure that impact assessments are resulting from change are well understood and documented.
- Creating the information flows, processes and data structures to support the undertaken analysis
- Deliver the business requirements to timescales agreed with the Project Manager by planning and then driving the analysis phase of the projects
- Document clear and concise business/functional requirements to the agreed standard, providing clear linkage to business benefits.
- Provide business requirements in a format that are easy for the development team to work with and provides clear traceability through to the end product
- Ensure that the business stakeholders are satisfied that the solution meets their needs by planning and managing the User Acceptance Testing phase
- Support the Business case, by justifying the requirements of IT in business terms
- Bridging the gap between the technical specifications and business requirements
- Support the roll out of big data technology to the analyst community through delivery training and advising on best practice
- Full time
Posted 11 Jun 2019
Closes 11 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT