Senior Developer (Revenue Systems)
- Jet2.com - 128 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
Jet2 .comandJet2holidaysare looking for C# .Net Developers to join our fast moving and growing Revenue Systems development team. This is an exciting role, working across a breadth of systems and technologies to price our holidays and flights. The team are starting a new project as part of an ecommerce high-performance search initiative, working with some of the latest stream-messaging tech in the industry and we're looking for fun and passionate technical people to join our team.
What you'll be doing
You'll be joining a fast-paced scrum team, made up of testers, developers and business owners. You'll be hands-on, working collaboratively with the rest of the team and able to contribute to design decisions and have responsibility for delivering high-quality applications for the business to use. We work mostly with the Microsoft tech stack, including C#,.NET 4.0+, Apply,MVCandWeb API with SQL server. We're also using .NET Core as well as Apply and Kafka.
- Write great code with unit tests, using Test Driven Development principles (TDD).
- Contribute to and review user stories, design documents, requirements and whiteboard sessions.
- Be an advocate for high-quality code, ensuring appropriate unit tests are in place and be happy to feedback on PRs to improve the quality of our codebase.
- Support other members of the team with knowledge sharing, idea generation and growth feedback.
Who you are
- You have a deep understanding of the Microsoft Tech Stack.
- RESTful APIs are second nature to you.
- You are happy to contribute to the front end when needed, developing new skills if required.
- You're passionate, hands on and creative.
- You can see the big picture and think about upstream/downstream implications of the changes we make.
In return, we offer anexcellent salaryandbenefits packagewitha great work environment for technical people to thrive in, with lots of development and growth opportunity.
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 11 Jun 2019
Closes 11 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT