Warehouse Agent (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 93 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Warehouse Agent Junior is responsible for the safe and efficient physical handling of cargo and mail (including documents) under supervision. S/he works in accordance with the Cargo Handling Manual (CHM) & Ground Operations Manual (GOM).
Within the operational targets set by the Head of Sales & Handling, Cargo Supervisor and/or Warehouse Agent Senior the Warehouse Agent Junior performs the following duties:
- Physical acceptance, R4C and security check.
- Storage of cargo.
- ULD Build-up and monitoring/supporting external staff.
- Weighing ULD/Trolley.
- Signing ULD Tag.
- Physical Breakdown.
- Reporting of irregularities (missing, damages, ...) and non-declared DGR.
- Hand over freight to Customer.
- Works according to documented CHM and GOM procedures.
- Observes and applies the security requirements of LCAG and local authorities.
- Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
- High school diploma/GED desirable.
- Fluent English required.
- Other language required.
- Qualification according to CHM / GOM required.
- Computer skills as a user.
- Good Cost consciousness.
- Good Detail oriented.
- Good Innovation.
- Strong Oral and written communication skills.
- Good Understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Strong Problem Solving.
- Strong Quality consciousness.
- Strong Productivity driven.
- Strong Reasoning ability.
- Strong Safety and security.
- Good Ability to work under pressure.
- Good Adaptability.
- Good Assimilation.
- Good Change management.
- Good Conflict management skills.
- Strong Customer orientation.
- Strong Customer service.
- Strong commitment.
- Good Corporate awareness.
- Strong flexibility.
- Good independence.
- Good initiative.
- Strong intercultural awareness.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good judgment.
- Strong professionalism.
- Excellent reliability.
- Strong responsibility.
- Excellent teamwork.
Environmental influences or other encumbrances
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Authorization to work in the USA.
- Must be willing shift work / overtime
- Must be willing to work under constant time pressure.
- Must be willing to work under high stress levels.
- Must be willing to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be willing to work with outdoor weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work with noise pollution.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities
- Authority to sign receipts for cargo or mail in accordance with acceptance and delivery procedures.
- Authority to sign ULD receipts.
- Authority to weigh and tag ULDs.
*Cover letter required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
60 Sick Days
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0458V284
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jun 2019
Closes 10 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Freight