Cargo Sales Senior Officer
- flydubai - 8 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
To achieve cargo sales targets/revenue for flydubai cargo from various market segments through effective servicing of existing customer base and identification of new business opportunities from customers of the air cargo market, thereby contributing effectively in meeting the top line and bottom line targets of the company.
1. Develop cargo sales strategies for UAE market. The job holder is required to formulate the sales and marketing strategies on the basis of sound market intelligence.
2. Prepare sales tariffs for all flydubai Cargo products and services on the basis of a prudent business case without an impact on the bottom-line arising from the proposed rates / deals.
3. Review and develop sales strategies for customers within air cargo market providing them with value added services and extending available products/services.
4. Develop and build professional relationships with the cargo agents/freight-forwarders /shippers/consignees within air cargo market in order to enhance opportunities for the flydubai Cargo.
5. Interact regularly with the local air cargo market/third party logistics service providers and develop close and cooperative relationships to ensure the customer’s expectations are met.
6. Support, where applicable, flydubai Cargo corporate strategies, causes, objectives in UAE and over the flydubai network and in doing so strengthen flydubai Cargo’s continuing position as best and fastest growing low fares carrier in the market
7. Look for possibilities of increasing revenue by continuously monitoring competitor activities.
8. Credit control in line with credit limit set by the flydubai Cargo/flydubai finance
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Degree (Hons) or equivalent
• 6-8years experience in Cargo Industry of which minimum 3 years Air Cargo/logistics sales experience in UAE. Airline experience will be preferred.
Knowledge / Skills
• Computer literate with expert knowledge of MS – Office.
Certificate / License required
• Valid UAE driving license
• Strong analytical and business acumen
• Sound financial-analytical ability
• Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
• Effective Communication
• Influence and Negotiation
• Strategic decision making
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to .
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in Apply and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at Apply and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jun 2019
Closes 7 Nov 2019
This job was posted to: Freight