Executive Administrative Assistant
- GE Aviation - 200 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for understanding concepts and procedures in the Aviation Cyber Security & Technology Risk organization. The role requires attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines, and switch direction at a moment's notice. High level of integrity in handling confidential information is required. The successful candidate will directly support the Global Chief Information & Product Security Officer & several executives across the organization.
- Act as an extension of the leaders, to think and plan-ahead, manage time super-effectively, and assist with scheduling, expense reporting, meeting agendas, operating rhythms and event planning.
- Office and administrative assistance to teams or individuals.
- Clear communication skills, ability to assign tasks, explain processes, communicate objectives, and review/prepare organizational announcements.
- Contributes to operational plan for own department.
- Serve as a focal point for the coordination of logistics for offsite meetings and define the general operating model to create well managed, clean, safe and fun
environment for our employees.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Administration and Support)
- US citizenship is required
- We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Ability to complete tasks/projects quickly with little guidance
- Strong ability to react with urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership skills, and self-motivation
- Excellent aptitude for prioritization
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Superior judgment and strong problem-solving skills
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. #LI-AG1
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
- Full time
Posted 10 Jun 2019
Closes 9 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Airline manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater Manchester, England
Swissport International Ltd