Preventative Maintenance Support
- GE Aviation - 200 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Hooksett, New Hampshire, United States
- Training duties.
- Operate motorized service vehicles to include
related environmental, health, safety, maintenance, quality, continuous
improvement, and production-flow job duties to support plant machinery, equipment, and
manufacturing-related initiatives and programs.
- Maintaining detailed job task
documentation, reports, and records.
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance on complicated
machine equipment, including but not limited to changing and replenishing fluid depositories,
replacing hoses and other fluid lines, changing filters, lubricating, cleaning machinery and
performing other associated preventative maintenance tasks.
- Responsible for the
application of Lock-Out-Tag-Out (LOTO) procedures and other safety-related
- Perform basic NC machine control commands to check machine
performance and download data for record retention.
- Associate's degree in a mechanical Maintenance-related field from an accredited college
with a minimum of 6-months experience in performing related job duties; Or
- High school
diploma/GED with a minimum of 2-years of experience performing mechanical
- Technical Certificate from an accredited educational institution with a
minimum of 18-months of experience performing mechanical Maintenance-related duties.
Additional Eligibility Requirement
- GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Any offer of
employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Additional Eligibility Requirement
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
- Performing basic mathematical calculations.
- Fork-truck license.
ability in working independently without supervision in managing multiple
- Demonstrated planning, organization, and execution skills.
- Oral and written
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer applications such as
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Maximo, and/or web-based management
- Lean Six Sigma fundamentals.
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining
relationships by recognizing needs and sensitivities of others, and cooperating and resolving
conflicts that inspire the Team in achieving objectives and deliverables.
ability in receiving guidance and supervision, following work rules, safety practices, work
procedures; meeting deadlines; and punctuality and attendance standards.
Roles Assigned to Maintenance:
- Demonstrated use of precision measuring tools and
- Demonstrated knowledge in the operating functions of numerical control
- Demonstrated performance in mechanical machine, engine troubleshooting
- Basic schematic and blueprint reading knowledge.
- Working knowledge
of basic electrical/electronic systems.
- Licensed electrician or equivalent.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines
and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership
development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers
by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
GE is an Equal Opportunity
Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin,
gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any
other characteristics protected by law.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled tec
- Full time
Posted 10 Jun 2019
Closes 9 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Product support