Quality Improvement Specialist - Third Shift
- GE Aviation - 200 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Peebles, Ohio, United States
Focus on projects/process improvement to ensure that processes and products are designed with appropriate quality measurement systems. Minimize risk of poor quality. (eg-Master Black Belt and Black Belt). Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor's Degree).
- Drive lean manufacturing activities at a global or local level including methods, tools, roadmap systems, elaboration, and deployment.
- Manage industrial improvement projects including process improvement, green field, revamp-up or extension, localization of manufacturing activities, etc.
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Communicates with direct team and supervisor.
- Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Quality).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
- Full time
Posted 10 Jun 2019
Closes 9 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Quality control