NPI\u2019s Program Manufacturing Engineering
- GE Aviation - 200 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Beinasco, Piemonte, Italy
Within the framework of the reorganization of the Avio Aero Manufacturing Engineering community , Getti Speciali is reorganizing the ME team, whose mission is to endow the business units with the hardware, processes, instructions and support to determine internal and external customer success in terms of deliveries, quality, cost and NPI.
The main goal is reducing implementation time of the projects ensuing from the above, while granting the proper day by day support and with a renowned focus on specialty skills and innovation.
Inside this model organization the NPI's Program Manufacturing Engineering role is to :
- Cooperate with NPI groups and all the specific KPI related to process robustness and product quality.
- Ensure quality and deliveries are feasible and performed in any point of time, while granting planned FTY and target product costing and/ or cost-out
- Cooperate with the Legacy team and other product family team to ensure robust standard deployment, overall priority setting and lesson learned application.
- Managing tooling suppliers, based on input from the NPI group and Business Unit, customer focal point when needed, WIP monitoring, lead time monitoring, for NPI programs.
- Provide leadership role during investigations of major problems and of special projects
- Following the steps of a six sigma approach, identify, develop, evaluate, and introduce engineering solutions to meet near term and long range engineering needs.
- Coordinate investigation of non-conformances to determine root cause and to develop and implement corrective actions and continuous process improvements
- Manage a Visual Management Method of the continuous improvement actions.
- Issue fully detailed manufacturing instructions while adhering to safety, quality and productivity procedures and policies.
- Support the shop activities in the development phase of the process, by training the operators on the correct interpretation of the work instruction and tuning the process.
- Maintain the internal product & process specifications updated to the latest standard and to the customer latest requirements.
- Provide Industrial Engineering support to all manufacturing operations through the application of lean manufacturing principles
- Develop positive relationships to manage and implement engineering changes, on product and process, manage the validation process change.
- Provide technical guidance, direction, training and examination to engineers, specialists, technicians and shop operators according to the costumer specification.
- Provide technical consultation to cross-functional teams throughout the business to improve or resolve manufacturing, product center, supplier, or field issues.
- Effectively communicate and provide recommendations through the analysis, preparation and presentation of technical data to internal and external customers using reports, records, and letters.
- Run with an active approach productivity improvements efforts
- Master's or Bachelor's degree of science in Engineering Mechanical from an accredited university or college
- Significant experience in Manufacturing.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and specifications
- Tools design/management experience
- Ability to properly organize and schedule tasks, respecting shop / manufacturing priorities and deadlines
- EU work permit
- Good English oral and written
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Ability to document, plan, market and manage programs that further the knowledge, understanding and capability of the business.
- Ability to communicate effectively and contribute to team projects Interface Customers for major issues
- Prior experience with Unigraphics CAD/CAM or similar CAD/CAM system
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Foundry Process simulation Software Interpretation is desirable
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Recei
- Full time
Posted 10 Jun 2019
Closes 9 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Airline sales