Spares & Commercial Process (S&CP) Lead
- GE Aviation - 200 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Reporting to the Dowty Propellers Customer Services Leader, the Spares & Commercial Process (S&CP) Lead is responsible for driving commercial standardization across the services team, ensuring quotes and pricing is performed in accordance with approved models and margin expectations. In addition, the S&CP Lead will manage the Aviall relationship ensuring full sales potential is realised and coordinate customer spares and tooling demand planning with the materials organisation.
- Lead activities relating to spares sales order management for Aviall and other customers including internal
- Lead and develop the Spares & Commercial Support team
- Manage the effective communication to customers regarding quotations, orders and delivery forecasts for spares and tooling
- Own spares catalogues and develop pricing models for use in the services business
- Co-ordinate pricing of service elements for FAR15 contracts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and knowledge
- Proficiency in the use of MS packages including excel
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website .
Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance is required and must be maintained for this role. Please note that in the event that BPSS clearance cannot be obtained, you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security. Please see the link below for further details regarding the requirements for BPSS clearance: BPSS
- Experience of working in a Customer Services or Spares environment
- Aviation/Airline Industry experience an advantage
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Ability to build relationships and influence others
- Strong leadership skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Experience of ERP systems would be advantageous
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog .
- Full time
Posted 10 Jun 2019
Closes 9 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager