Sr Software Engineer
- GE Aviation - 200 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Responsible for programing a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Contributes to design discussions.
• Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
• Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
• Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
• Helps drive pair programming practices and code reviews across the team.
• Demonstrates awareness or product positioning and key differentiators.
• Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
• Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using appropriate chosen language.
• Promotes transparency by proactively sharing design choices with appropriate audiences, with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness.
• Demonstrates expert understanding of functional and nonfunctional requirements and their priority within the backlog.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
• Java, Springboot, JPA/Hibernate, JDBC, Spring Security,
• Experience with AWS Cloud Platform and should be able to use different cloud services like Cache, S3, RDS
• Software Architecture like Microservice architecture, J2EE Design Pattern and Algorithms knowledge
• HTML5, CSS, Angular JS, Build/Dependency Management tool(Bower,NPM,Webpack)
• Should be able to integrate with Any other Third party UI framework as well as backend services
• Should be able to understand queries and objects of Postgres and Oracle
• AWS Services like Cloudwatch, EC2, EBS etc are nice to have
• Awareness on Containers Technology and CI/CD platforms
• NodeJS and Other JS frameworks
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jun 2019
Closes 9 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Software engineer