Lead HR Specialist
- GE Aviation - 200 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Subang Avenue, Selangor, Malaysia
You will be responsible for driving & implementing HR Processes for best in class employee relations, employee engagement & employee development activities. You will be the first point of contact for people leaders and employees and you will provide counsel, coaching and support on HR fundamentals and employee related questions. You will be responsible to execute our key HR initiatives and provide responsive internal employee support and drive HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- You will be responsible to provide the full range of HR support from organizational to individual and administrative tasks.
- Consistently drive improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes for HR across the site and lead direct communication with colleagues to coordinate and execute HR services to the site.
- Specifically, you will be responsible to provide dedicated guidance and coaching to leaders and employees including but not limited to:
- -Hourly Recruitment and site wide onboarding and orientation experiences
- -Employee Engagement and Employee Relations Management
-HR Systems management (OHR, eleave, SAP, etc)
- -Workplace Investigations as appropriate
Provide employees and managers with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues
- Partner with Site HR Manager and various COEs colleagues in and outside the country to execute business-specific HR strategies
- Ensure that all employee relations concerns are properly identified, reported, and resolved
Maintain and protect confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment
- Conduct HR training and support for functional processes like Performance Development, Salary Planning, New Employee Orientation
Assist with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with at least 3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources (may include internship experience)
- GE HRLP Graduate or graduate of a similar program will be an added advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness.
- Passionate, employee advocate who wants to make a difference in the organization by helping employees succeed
- Approachable and responsive style with ability to connect with employees at all levels
Supportive team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment;
- Ability to diffuse a tense situation
Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality.
- Strong interest in innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Understanding of HR concepts and principles with expertise in a specialty area such as TA, analytics, facilitation, etc.
Sound knowledge of local labor laws and government requirements
- Detailed-oriented with excellent organizational & documentation skills
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
- Full time
Posted 8 Jun 2019
Closes 7 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager