Accounting Agent (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 93 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Accounting Agent is responsible for processing all accounting requirements from LCAG customers in a customer service minded way and according to the policies and procedures the LCAG accounting standards. S/he adheres to all Lufthansa Accounting regulations as outlined in DV DEZ and in the ISO Standard Operating Manual.
Within the targets set by the superior the Accounting Agent performs the following duties:
- Maintains Cash Box, performs Cashier duties.
- Prepares Cash Report Vouchers.
- Prepares Cash Audits.
- Maintains Airway bill stock inventory for other airlines only.
- Prepares daily PDI Journal and updates them with processed invoice data.
- Researches, approves and assigns posting information on all PDI's processed, includes all trucking invoices, rent, utilities, building maintenance and repairs, maintenance agreements, office supplies, warehouse supplies, transportation equipment, repairs, communications expenses, freighter expenses, outside labor, marketing and sales promotion, administrative, personnel expenses, etc.
- Writes and sends refusal letters to vendors.
- Maintains SFM/TM Control for PDI verification of import trucking charges.
- Maintains RFS (Road Feeder Service) payment records.
- Reviews RFS (Road Feeder Service) statements for accuracy and resolution.
- Maintains all RFS (Road Feeder Service) contracts and rates.
- Follows-up with IRP and IDNs for unresolved collected airfreight invoices.
- Coordinates all LCAG accounting matters with the relevant CA/L.
- Prepares monthly invoices for handling services to other airlines.
- Researches and process all incoming IBA's and IGA's.
- Provides the Head of Sales and Handling, F/GC with Supervisory support for the Accounting Department.
- Processes requests for flight details, airway bill copies, TM's.
- Adheres to all Lufthansa Accounting regulations as outlined in DV DEZ and ISO Standard Operating Manual.
- Promotes and supports all quality tools.
- Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College degree/vocational training desirable.
- Bachelor's degree desirable.
- High school diploma. Experience in airfreight handling and operations is preferred.
- 1-2 years of professional experience desirable.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
- Overall responsibility and supervision of GC Accounting Department.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
60 Sick Days
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0458V297
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 7 Jun 2019
Closes 7 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Airline finance