Supply Coordinator DLH
- Lufthansa - 86 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Ensure smooth execution of all logistics related processes during an aircraft overhaul event for Lufthansa (DLH)
- Coordination of the material and information flow for the defined work package, ensuring material availability for required material. Staying in contact with Engineering, Key Account Management, Materials and Logistics and on-site CSM Coordinators
- Remotely monitor and advise on-site SCM Coordinators and act as first level of escalation. Reporting to the responsible Supply Chain Manager and Project Manager at Lufthansa Technik.
- Responsible for monitoring project cost and performance KPIs for material and logistics.
- Contribute to process development and improvement of the service.
- Replace CSM Coordinators for DLH projects, if needed.
- Taking special tasks and working in projects.
- High school or University degree or professional experience in economics, materials management or Aircraft engineering.
- Professional experience in materials management or Airline Industry would be of advantage.
- Analytical skills and decided manner
- Ability to organize his administrative work precisely and independently.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility and very good interpersonal & intercultural skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office), working knowledge of SAP system (optional)
- Flexibility according to workload situation during the project phases
- Open for frequent and long duty travels (up to 3 month abroad, e.g. Asia)
- Ability to generate new ideas and identify potential for improvement within his working area
- High degree of ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- German language (optional)
About Lufthansa Technik Sofia Limited
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Sofia has over 1200 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0824V012
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 7 Jun 2019
Closes 7 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Airline manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater Manchester, England
Swissport International Ltd