Recruitment Business Partner - Europe (12 month FTC)
- easyJet - 47 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
To provide an end to end Recruitment service for business areas across Europe = ensuring best fit candidates are hired in an efficient and customer focused way.
What you'll be doing
- Develop a strong understanding of the function and it's resource needs, short and long term
- Be a trusted partner to your functions and markets, recognised as a true specialist and able to provide talent acquisition (TA) solutions to drive business results.
- Maintain an active stakeholder engagement plan across our European countries and partnering with the respective leadership teams
- Conduct regular business/account reviews - providing activity playback, key trends & insight and recommended future talent acquisition solutions.
- Partner with HRBPs on overall talent agenda, supporting it's achievement through joined up planning and TA activities.
- Drive resource planning conversations in partnership with HRBPs - covering attrition risks, succession and skills gaps, forthcoming requirements etc.
- Ensure that detailed briefs are taken for all assignments, probing for more than just surface information - understand any key detractors and the unique USPs.
- Apply project management methodology to all assignments - clearly outlining the key milestones, ensuring regular communication and applying contingency plans as soon as any slippage looks likely.
- Develop holistic resourcing and attraction strategies, including internal and external talent options for all assignments.
- Ensure positions are broadcast in an authentic, yet highly compelling fashion.
- Ensure attraction channels reach the desired target audience and provide good ROI.
- Select and/or design appropriate selection tools that are robust, fair and valid - and provide a good candidate experience.
- Provide high quality candidate short lists, ensuring candidates presented are always of the right calibre.
- Partner with hiring managers in ensuring they are skilled in interviewing and selecting candidates, providing support as needed.
- Be an expert negotiator to ensure that offers are brokered with skill and balance to provide both candidates and easyJet the right deal.
- Balance being the custodian of the candidate and the company - ensuring a great candidate experience and being the face of the Company.
- Use MI and customer feedback to analyse performance and identify improvements.
- Build a deep understanding of the relevant talent landscape - understanding supply & demand, key trends, competitor intelligence and compensation dynamics.
- Develop proactive talent pipelines, effectively managing relationships with prospective candidates.
- Utilise proactive and innovative sourcing strategies to ensure that easyJet becomes known as an employer of choice in target markets.
- Undertake online and off-line network activity to promote easyJet employer brand awareness in all appropriate channels, in line with the overall strategy.
- Maintain an active and high quality network of potential candidates, useful contacts, competitors and peers.
- Full time
Posted 7 Jun 2019
Closes 7 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Airline HR