- Lufthansa - 86 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- To perform all tasks requested by the relevant IQ MOVE processes under the roles accepted, some of the most important are shown below:
- Perform spot checks within the organization for deficiency identification;
- Perform quality investigations for accident, incident and warranty occurrences;
- Perform root cause analysis and providing support for implementing actions;
- Take part in hazard identification in the location;
- Tracking, analysing and reporting from all quality sources;
- Take part in the Project Team of a layover;
- Liaison with Aviation Authorities and Customer Representatives on quality issues, audits and queries.
- Issue, revoke company authorisations and conduct authorization boards.
- Providing support to development and implementation of quality programmes;
- Support the Quality Manager with the development of a safe culture of Continuous Improvement, where all parties are involved in process improvement to ensure that quality is built into all products and services.
- Represent company on meetings (local and international);
- Support other group companies;
- Stand by duties as and when required.
What we offer:
- Possibility of professional development
- Excellent social benefits
- Discount at sports facilities
- Mentor program during probation period
- Stable background
- Unique working environment
- Corporate community events
- Fundamental understanding of a quality system and its development, documentation and implementation to international standards and/or requirements;
- Thorough understanding of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques;
- Understanding human factors and motivation;
- Detailed understanding of EASA Part 145 Rules & Regulation;
- Appropriate University degree or relevant training;
- Fluent Hungarian language knowledge, both verbal and written ;
- Minimum 3 years work experience in quality management system, preferably with ISO9001 (EN 9110) standard OR minimum 5 years experience in an MRO production, engineering or planning organization. In this case having a valid license and/or inspector/supervisor company authorization or other appropriate and relevant experience is an advantage. Less than five years can be acceptable if the candidate's experience is above the average as far as the complexity of works he had taken part in justifies that.
- Experience in conducting audits (planning, preparation, execution, reporting results and follow-up)
About Lufthansa Technik Budapest Kft.
Lufthansa Technik Budapest is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Budapest has over 230 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0822V005
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 6 Jun 2019
Closes 6 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Quality control