Mechanic - Dublin (DUB)
- Ryanair - 83 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair is currently recruiting for Aircraft Mechanics to work in our Dublin base.
Working as part of a team on night shift you will be responsible for completing maintenance on our fleet of Boeing Aircraft. At present we have a fleet of over 450 Boeing 737-800 aircraft, 1 Boeing 737-700 aircraft and 3 LearJet. In 2019 we will welcome the first of our orders for the Boeing MAX as we prepare to grow our fleet to over 580 aircraft by 2024.
As an aircraft mechanic you will be working as part of a team in a fast paced environment to ensure scheduled maintenance is completed on our nightstop aircraft in Dublin so they are ready to fly our passengers as required the next day.
We will provide you will all of the training and experience required if you wish to complete your aircraft licence examinations and have unrivalled progression opportunities available.
- Boeing aircraft experience preferred but not essential
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills - fluent English is essential
- Willing to work shift
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 6 Jun 2019
Closes 6 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic