On-site Planning Engineer (OSP)
- Lufthansa - 93 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- Become expert in all aircraft planning related processes and gain reasonable knowledge in job card related processes.
- Prepare all relevant documentation for planned maintenance work (job card generation, downloading, ensure printing, attaching, final assembly of work pack) for assigned layovers following receipt of planning pack handover from central OPE and execute on-time delivery of these items to ONE Production System (OPS).
- Able to identify resources, like special tooling, material of a Customer requested item,
- Prepare mini/Special Projects including job cards, milestone plans, capacity plans & job card targets.
- Act as single point of contact for other departments with regards to project related Planning activities.
- Clarify and resolve technical issues / work scope with the customer after handover from central OPE.
- Support and enable visual management systems (PPM) to effectively measure performance standards during layover execution.
- Support Tracking Plan of Project milestones per day, job cards, manhours in both Line and Shop.
- Collate & fix issues with plans, job cards, general preparation and coordinate between OPE central and local site (pre- and post- aircraft arrival) to update associated Master Data.
- Lead planning continuous improvement of plans and job cards.
- Support ONE Production System in identifying best practices.
- Ensure EASA Part 145 compliance in planning and job cards.
What we offer:
- Possibility of professional development
- Excellent social benefits
- Discount at sports facilities
- Mentor program during probation period
- Stable background
- Unique working environment
- Corporate community events
- Engineering university degree (preferable).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in aircraft base maintenance.
- ATA 104 Level 1 of one aircraft type familiarisation (as an advantage).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good technical and mechanical understanding. Good analytical skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good level of SAP user knowledge.
- Able to work efficiently under pressure, multitask and prioritise.
- Fluent English (both verbal and written).
About Lufthansa Technik Budapest Kft.
Lufthansa Technik Budapest is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Budapest has over 230 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0822V003
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 5 Jun 2019
Closes 5 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Planning engineer