- Lufthansa - 93 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
In connection with development of our processes and company growth we are now looking for energetic and ambitious people. Once you join our team, your role as ? Product Owner will be focused on:
- Owning the service / digital product and successfully moving it through the innovation funnel - ideation, incubation, go-to-market, stabilization, delivery,
- Leading a virtual team that typically has 5-15 members throughout the different stages of development,
- Driving culture of innovation and digitalization in service / product development,
- Creating and executing on strong business plans (incl. pricing models) in partnership with the Agile Coach for the service / product, the Strategy, and Sales organizations,
- Proactively working with internal and external stakeholders to adjust existing features and specify new ones,
- Managing the budget throughout the development phases with sense of accountability and responsibility,
- Handling the communication with executive stakeholders in LHT and at Open Space reviews,
- Evangelizing the innovation framework of LHT and the newly developed services / products both internally within the organization and externally within the industry,
- Engaging with potential external and internal customers on 1:1 and 1:few basis through deep-dive meetings and industry events/conferences,
- Working closely with IT and external suppliers on successful definition of the needs and implementation of tech solutions where required,
- Supporting other Product Owners with constructive feedback, challenging, and coaching,
- Moderate level of travelling abroad will be required.
To be successful in the role you need:
- Demonstrated experience in Product/Program Management,
- Exposure to Agile environment,
- Growth mindset - ability to fail early, source feedback, learn, adjust, and grow,
- Decisive, confident, and energetic, yet open for new ideas and different perspectives,
- Ability to tell compelling stories and align customer pains with service / product value,
- Strong influence and negotiating skills, ability to overcome barriers and resistance to execute against strategic plans,
- Experience working both independently and in a virtual, collaborative environment is essential,
- Comfortable working in a matrix management model with stakeholders and virtual teams across global locations,
- Ability to forge strong relationships and build a wide network throughout the company,
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to independently and effectively participate in strategic collaborations with peers across the company,
- Working knowledge of major technology stacks and exposure to software development initiatives (not coding itself) will be a strong advantage,
- Working knowledge of legal and intellectual property aspects of launching services / products will be a strong advantage,
- Fluency in English is a must.
About Lufthansa Technik Sofia Limited
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Sofia has over 1200 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0824V008
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 5 Jun 2019
Closes 5 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Product support