Commercial Project Manager (M/F )
- Lufthansa - 93 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Onsite Commercial Management on Project Level with the goal to generate the targeted project result under consideration of the customer retention aspect.
- Be a leading team member in the development of fulfillment strategies.
- Target achievement of additional Revenue as per BP.
- Identification and realization of upselling potential.
- Identification of cross selling potential.
- Generation of customer insights through onsite Reps/Customers.
- Creation of project specific strategies in collaboration with KAM/Sales.
- Derivation of lessons learnt and continuous provision of feedback for KAM/Sales & BMC.
- Facilitate timely problem resolution of contractual issues to minimize impact on project commercials and service disruption.
- Communicate status and risks to LHT Management and to KAM/Sales.
- Provide day to day support and issue resolution.
- Proactive monitoring of costs and quality of project and coordination of strategic guidance to drive project excellence.
- Preparation and conduction of local customer interactions to develop solutions, discuss performance issues, and expectation management.
- Management of Commercial Approval Sheets (CAS) Process including negotiations & mediating between OPS/Support Departments and Customer.
- Participation in Customer Meetings, representing Sales, supporting Customer-LHT interface topics.
- Escalation level for customer related issues for support departments and project team.
- Focal Point of Contact for customer on project level.
- Handling of Quality/ Warranty/ Complaints on project level.
- Accountable for checking and approving the project invoices (Estimated/Final) towards customer.
- Customer Retention on Project level.
- Assisting Support Departments in resolution of Disputes (Invoices, Warranties, etc.)
- Managing / Resolving Customer complaints.
- Attending Contract Review Meetings/ Customer Escalation Meetings if necessary.
- Identify and advocate for process improvement in support of new contract development.
- Focal Point of contact for all contract related topics and interpretation questions (local Facility & Customer on-site).
- Supporting role in contract re-negotiations or extension process.
- Possess a comprehensive and thorough understanding of signed agreements in order to counsel and advise local project team, support functions and local management on contractual aspects.
- Creating awareness at KAM / Sales of necessary improvements of contracts.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- 3-5 years required.
- Internship desirable.
Technical competencies and other
- English required.
- Local desirable.
Industry knowledge required
- Technical or Commercial background, preferable from within Aviation industry.
Expert knowledge desirable
- Soft skills (negotiations, conflict management, communication, project management).
- Knowledge as user.
- MS office.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Excellent Business sense.
- Excellent Cost consciousness.
- Excellent Detail oriented.
- Good Innovation.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent Understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Excellent Good Problem Solving.
- Excellent Project Management.
- Excellent Quality consciousness.
- Excellent Productivity driven.
- Excellent Reasoning Ability.
- Good Safety and Security.
- Good Strategic Thinking.
- Good Leadership skills.
- Excellent Ability to work under Pressure.
- Excellent Adaptability.
- Strong Assimilation.
- Good Change Management.
- Excellent Oral communication.
- Excellent Written communication.
- Strong Conceptual thinking / Procedure.
- Excellent Conflict management skills.
- Excellent Customer orientation.
- Strong Customer service.
- Excellent Commitment.
- Strong Corporate awareness.
- Strong Delegation.
- Excellent Flexibility.
- Excellent Independence.
- Full time
Posted 3 Jun 2019
Closes 3 Jul 2019
This job was posted to: Project manager